VS Code Extension
With our VS Code extension, running tests within VS Code becomes seamless.
To start using our VS Code extension and running tests, follow these steps:
- Launch Visual Studio Code.
- Open the Extensions view.
- Search for our extension by typing "tesmon" in the search bar.
- Click on the Tesmon extension from the search results.
- Click the Install button to install the extension.
- After installation, click the Reload button to activate the extension.
To authenticate the Tesmon VS Code extension with your Tesmon account, follow these steps:
- Press Cmd + P (Mac) or Ctrl + P (Windows/Linux) to open the command palette.
- Type "Tesmon: Set API Token" and select the option from the list.
- Enter your Tesmon API token from Tokens when prompted.
- Press Enter to save the API token.