The Test Run Engine, when deployed using any of the following methods, utilizes Elastic Container Service (ECS) with the default CPU and Memory configurations of
0.25 vCPU and
0.5 GB respectively.
Pass any secrets or sensitive information as environment variables. This allows you to securely store and utilize credentials such as database credentials, Kafka credentials, or any other secrets required for your tests.
Test Run Engine versions
You can explore the Test Run Engine versions page to view all the available versions of the Test Run Engine.
Deployment can be performed via AWS Console (UI). You can choose to deploy:
- Click the Launch Stack button:
- Fill out the Parameters section, enter a stack name, and click the checkboxes to acknowledge custom IAM role creation.
- Click Create Stack.
Once the stack is created, navigate to the Environments page to check if TRE is online.
Use a specific version of the Test Run Engine package for updates. The
latest version tag is not applicable for updates.
- In AWS console, navigate to Cloudformation > Stacks.
- Select the stack and click update.
- Select Use current template and click Next.
- In the Specify stack details page, enter the version for the
TestRunEngineImageVersionparameter and click Next.
- In the Configure stack options page, do not change anything and click Next.
- In the Review page, acknowledge and click Submit.