The Tesmon workspace settings are configured using a YAML configuration file named
tesmon.config.yml in the repository. This file must contain at least the workspace settings, and all other settings are optional.
Here is an example of a tesmon.config.yml file that defines the workspace settings:
|Workspace name. You can create a Workspace here.||true|
|Specifies the directories, files, or globbing patterns that should be included in the build. If the files option is not specified, all directories and files at the root level of the project will be included in the build.|
Globbing patterns for
Tesmon uses the built-in node-glob and mini match libraries to support filename expansion (also known as globbing), which makes it possible to specify multiple source files at once. This is often more practical than specifying each file individually.
- '*' matches any number of characters, but not /
- '?' matches a single character, but not /
- '**' matches any number of characters, including /, as long as it’s the only thing in a path part
- '' allows for a comma-separated list of “or” expressions
- '!' at the beginning of a pattern will negate the match
- foo/*.yml will match all files ending with .yml in the foo/ subdirectory.
- foo/**/*.yml will match all files ending with .yml in the foo/ subdirectory and all of its sub directories.
workspace: workspace1 files: - "resources/**/*.yml" - "tests/*.yml"